We teach students the art of Pencak Silat. We train students from the ground, up and students will be introduced to different aspects of Pencak Silat at different levels. The following are the different training areas in our curriculum:
- Jurus (sets of coordinated movements)
- Mental-Spiritual: developing the personality and noble character of oneself. Tenaga dalam (inner power)
- Bela Diri (Self-Defense): takedowns (hand/legs), locks (hand/leg), counterlocks (hand/legs), sweeps, groundfighting
- Weapons: Golok (machete), pisau (knife), clurit (sickle type blade), toya (bow staff), kerambit, kipas (fan)
- Kembangan: Artistic aspect accompanied with traditional music.
The curriculum will vary depending on the age group.